We are looking for a Junior CAD Technician with 2 – 3 years’ experience working in store formatting and retail planning to join our friendly, tight-knit UK team based in Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire.
With experience in 42 countries through our offices in the UK, France, China and Russia, combined with a network of strategic retail partners, we are experts in creating solutions adapted to the local market and culture. We believe in making shops work by creating performance focused designs that deliver memorable shopper experiences based on our 20 years of researching how and why people buy.
The successful candidate will be working on a range of tasks such as layout planning, technical drawings including plans and elevations as well as detailed bespoke furniture and display unit detailing. There is the opportunity for international travel. This is a permanent role with an annual with an annual salary of £22,000 – £25,000 (DOE).
The successful candidate will:
- Have 2 – 3 years’ experience of working in store formatting and retail planning.
- Be AutoCad/Vectorworks proficient.
- Have knowledge of 3D modelling in SketchUp/Vectorworks to support technical drawings as well as assist the creative lead when needed.
- Have a creative flair with Photoshop.
- Produce CAD drawings for international projects at a quick turnaround.
- Be able to develop the design of bespoke elements in more technical detail, fit for costing purposes and to liaise with suppliers for costing.
- Be able to manage their own time and have excellent organisational skills due to the need to be able to work on a variety of projects simultaneously.
- Pay attention to detail and have technical knowledge in all design aspects.
- Be competent in Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel.
For more information and to submit a CV please email Zoë Bigsy at firstname.lastname@example.org